It's our first art opening! On Saturday, April 7th, we are opening our doors, in conjunction with the Seaside Art Walk. We will have sangria and snacks available. We will also be spinning records and talking ART. Come by between 6-10 pm
This month we are featuring Ursula Barton, who is just one of the artists whose artwork adorns the walls of the inn. We love how her hand-mixed paints that tell the story of a rainy day bike ride in Portland Oregon. Learn more about the artists at the inn here.
Here are details about the art walk. This event is free. It is about seeing art in sponsoring galleries and businesses along Broadway and Holladay in downtown Seaside.
The complete list:
1. SunRose Gallery, 606 Broadway
2. Moxie Shine, 609 Broadway
3. Bev Drew Kindley Pop-Up Gallery, 608 Broadway
4. Fairweather House and Gallery, 612 Broadway
5. Art in the Loft Gallery at Beach Books, 616 Broadway
6. Katharine Stewart, Ancient Health, and Healing, 10-B Holladay Drive
7. The Whet Spot, 12 N. Holladay Drive
8. Westport Winery Seaside, 810 Broadway
9. Blue Bond Art School and Gallery, located at 417 S Holladay Drive
10. Starry Night Inn, 811 1st Ave